Monday, August 1, 2011

July/Proverbs Done!

I apologize for those visiting the site just seeing a lot of Proverbs re-typed from the the NASB version.  I embarked on an exercise to go through the Proverbs each day (31 Proverbs, 31 July days), but not just to read through but to type all of the words of God in the Proverbs.  I commented on some of them as I was struck by the Holy Spirit going through the exercise, but many have no comments.  I will go back through this month and update some comments to those I did not previously.  Please take a look at my previous Proverbs note if you have a chance.  This was a tremendous exercise coupled with reading through the Gospels over the course of the month.  God spoke to me in amazing ways and I look forward to more conversation ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment